At Kind Regards, we believe that being environmentally responsible applies to all of us. We recognise our responsibility to meet community expectations and are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental policy. Kind Regards recognises the importance of sustainability and reducing its environmental footprint.
Our commitment is to:
• Comply with relevant Environment legislation, compliance obligations and systems across the business.
• Proactively identify environmental hazards, assess their risk and take appropriate action.
• Establish environmental objectives and targets and review annually.
• Positively influence the environmental performance of all our partners.
• Work to prevent or reduce pollution and minimise adverse environmental impacts of our activities.
• Strive to ensure resources are used responsibly and efficiently and minimise waste generation in our services.
• Investigate and implement mutually beneficial programs of environmental management with interested parties.
• Ensure understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, supply partners and contractors.
• Monitor and report our environmental progress.
Updated July 2022.